» September 2005
» Let's play catch-up...
[Previous entry: "Stray Dog"
] [Next entry: "It's almost my birthday!"
09/27/2005: "Let's play catch-up..."
Loveline. I record it at night.feeling:
Okay. A little cranky.
Okay, it's been a few days since I posted...and Denny, mench that he is, has commented that I don't post enough...so here's a big catch-up.
1) I roasted a chicken. I pulled the skin away from the body and tucked tasty herbs and dried onion, garlic, etc, under it, so that as it roasted, it rehydrated the herbs and osmosis did the rest. It was very tasty. I've never had a better piece of chicken. The next day I took the rest of the meat that I picked off the carcass and made Chicken Salad. It was so moist and flavorful that it needed very little dressing. It was very simple, and very good.
2) I had a good day yesterday. I got hired by a company called Aquent. They are a staffing firm that ONLY staffs designers. I have been frustrated trying to get on there for a while, and now I am.
3) I had a meeting with a propect yesterday, and we really hit it off, and he threw me about $1200 of new work. Badass.
4) I had a phone call with a guy in Grapevine who does these marketing kits for different industries. I may be going in once or twice a week to work for him designing these things.
5) I am losing weight. This is good. Current weight is 308.8. The last time most of you saw me was in the neighborhood of 330. I am trying to lose 100 lbs in the next year. 208.8 by October 1 2006. Sonofabitch.
That's what's going on with me.
Replies: 1 Comment
On Tuesday, September 27th, Bernie said
Congratulations on all accounts.